I wasted so much time hating myself for the stupid mistakes that I made, but, the truth is, is that without all of those, I never would’ve dreamed this to be my future. I was the only one standing in the way of myself. You can’t change your past. But you can let go and start your future.
You don’t get to have an opinion about my pathetic forays into internet dating.
autocorrect, i’ll see you in he’ll
there’s always that one fanfiction that deserves to be turned into a movie
piper chapman + emoji faces [x]
why ed sheeran is a lyrical genius
- ed: it's alright to die cause death is the only thing you haven't tried but just for tonight hold on
- ed: when my hair's all but gone and my memory fades and the crowds don't remember my name when my hands don't play the same strings the same way i know you will still love me the same
- ed: i don't get waves of missing you anymore they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- ed: you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen next to your heartbeat where i should be keep it deep within your soul
- ed: THEY SAY IM UP AND COMIN LIKE IM FUCKIN IN AN ELEVATOR
Ariana Grande sounds like a font on Microsoft Word
people who go into the shower then turn it on are not to be trusted
do u ever have that one female character who u like that could literally beat u up and you’d say thanks
"If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
— Bob Marley, Guitar Chord Songbook